Sunday, September 22, 2013

Some helpful blogs...

I have a couple favorite blogs that I follow regularly for current ideas on teaching practices in the second grade classroom.

Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons is at the top of the list. Amy Lemons is currently a second grade teacher who has been teaching for eight years. Her blog is current and she keeps up with her blog regularly. She often links to great resources for elementary school teachers and it is nice to hear about some classroom management ideas that other teachers are also going through!

2nd Grade Shenanigans is another great resource for second grade teachers. The ideas on this blog are not so typical and I find them to be very helpful in my curriculum. I highly recommend this one!

I typically do not follow blogs that are related to my personal life. I often find myself reading blogs linked from these two main ones above. I appreciate how colorful, up to date, relevant and helpful these blogs are! I hope someone else can find them useful as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment